Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cycle Day 24

Not much to say today I guess.

I'm freaking tired.  I made it so far without a nap.  I don't know how much longer I'm going to be awake though!

I've peed a ton today.  10 times today, easily.  I'm also drinking a lot more.  I had drank 4 16oz glasses of water at work today, that is twice my normal.  I've drank quite a bit more water since I got home too!

I'm in a much better state of mind today though.  I really am hoping I'm pregnant, but you know what, if I'm not, we'll do this again.  If I am, we'll pray that our baby grows happy and healthy! 

Oh, my pants, I couldn't button them this morning.  I wore an identical pair on Monday and they buttoned just fine.  Tried to button the pair I put on this morning and couldn't.  I zipped them just fine, but the button was like an inch away from closing.  Out came the rubber band!

No egg roll cravings today.  Sweet things have sounded terrible to me.  We were talking about ice cream at work, and I just said, "I want nachos".  Nachos sound amazing.  I want strong flavors and spicy flavors.

My ovaries have been poking at me a lot today.  This evening, I've gotten the belly button pinching.  I have no idea what is causing the pinching.  I've read that it could be from your uterus expanding.  I know that it would seem early for your uterus to be growing, but it actually starts growing as soon as conception starts.  There is so much growing and prepping that your body has to do, I'm surprised there aren't more aches and pains!

Well, I think I'm going to try to get some sleep.  I'm so tired.  Only 5 more sleeps until I get to pee on a stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment