Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cycle Day 23-Egg Rolls!

Today I had a terrible craving for egg rolls.  Thanks to my friends who went with me for chinese for lunch.  It hit the spot.  However, afterwards I felt like crap! 

I've been nauseous off and on today.  Its comparable to motion sickness.  I don't feel like I could throw up, I just don't feel comfortable.

My right ovary has been doing its thing.  It lets me know it there, just when I start to think I've stopped feeling it, it kicks me in the side again.  I've had the belly button pinching a couple times today.

I've been constipated.  Yuck.  I hate it when things slow down.  Its very uncomfortable. 

I'm so tired, I wanted to take a nap at work today.  I've been having the weirdest dreams at night, so my sleep just hasn't been restful.  Last night I had a dream that I got contact lenses and was having a hard time putting them in.  These were made to wrap all the way around your eyeball!

I've been peeing more than I normally do.  I think I've peed 6 or 7 times.  In a normal day, I pee maybe 4 times, if that...

I'll be honest though, even with all of these symptoms, I'm not sure that I am pregnant.  I am kind of in that mental state of denial.  At least I think I am.  I kind of feel like this is never going to happen.  Like I'm just not meant to have a child.  I don't know where the depressed feelings have come from all of a sudden.  I've been feeling so positive until today.  Today, I just feel like nothing is going to happen....  I guess we'll see how my state of mind is tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment