Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cycle Day 22-Queasy

Ugh, the queasiness has started.  It hit about 15 minutes after lunch.  I started burping and my stomach just felt uneasy.  It has come and gone.  I've never felt like I could throw up, just kind of that nervous fluttering you get on a hilly car ride. 

Last night, I was woken up twice by my right ovary screaming at me.  I haven't been woken up by my ovaries before, this was new!  I woke up feeling more tired than I did when I went to bed.  I've been super sleepy all day, but not really to the point I feel like I could pass out.  I certainly could go to bed for the night right this moment, but I don't feel like I can't stay awake.  I'm close, but not quite to that point.

My breasts are very tender.  I have a few larger veins on the tops of my breasts that I can see have gotten much more blue.  Hubby says he thinks my nipples are even darker and that my breasts are fuller. 

I'm peeing a whole lot more.  And drinking more too I think.  For all the peeing I'm doing, I'm surprisingly swollen.  My fingers look like sausages!  My belly still is bloated too.  I am keeping my buttons undone on my pants.

I've been doing some more thinking about taking my test too.  I think I am going to stick it out and test on Tuesday, so that means one more week!  The reason I've decided to wait is in case of a chemical pregnancy.  This is what happens when you conceive, but there is something wrong and the pregnancy terminates itself naturally.  You have a period, maybe a day late, but 99% of the time, you never know  you are pregnant.  Waiting the extra two days can help to rule that out.  There is no saying by waiting two days that it will guarantee you won't lose your baby, but it can save you some mental anguish. 

I am wearing every day my necklace that Hubby gave me.  It is a moonstone and it is for fertility.  I'm also carrying a prayer bag of crystals from my best friend, every single day.  I do believe the energy they've put into these items will help!  Prayer, to what ever Deity you believe in and energies sent out, they do make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment