Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cycle Day 8--Shots in a public restroom

Ack, its 7:45 am and my ovaries are killing me!  These little buggers are working extra hard this month and it makes me want to cry!  The pain had been in just my right ovary, but this morning, my left ovary is 10 times worse than the right one.  I really really hope we trigger on Thursday!

Its now 2:30 in the afternoon and I’m still dealing with these ovary pains.  They are pretty bad today.  I’m also experiencing something I forgot about…leg cramps!  My hip bones and knees hurt.  Come on eggies, be ready for Thursday!  You know you want to! 

I’m dog tired today too.  With the hubby being gone, neither the dog or I sleep well.  The two of us tossed and turned and fought for blankets all night long.  At one point in time, we were laying there just looking at each other.  The look on her face was “come on morning and get here!”  Of course, me being an emotional rollercoaster, I cried and held her.  Imagine, all of your ‘normal’ emotions being intensified.  When you feel good, you are super happy, but when you are sad, you are really really sad.  Then it adds the frustration of knowing you shouldn’t be this happy or this sad in the normal course of things and you get mad.  So last night, I’m holding and petting my puppy dog crying because I miss my hubby, and then getting frustrated because I feel silly for crying when he has only been gone two nights….  And as much as I love my puppy, she isn’t very good at talking me down from the emotional freak outs. 

I know I’ve said a couple of times before that my appetite was shrinking when I was on the progesterone.  Its only getting worse.  It feels like all I can do to finish a small bit of food.  On top of that, NOTHING sounds appealing.  I’ve eaten more fish in the last couple of weeks than I’ve eaten in the last year!  It seems unreal that something like medicine to help you have a child could impact so many parts of your life.  

I'm finally back home and in bed, finishing this off.  I had to give myself my shot in the bathroom at the hockey arena tonight....  So much fun, not!  I did it though, and hopefully I've only got another one or two of these things...

Hubby comes home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment