Friday, March 23, 2012

Cycle Day 11-Shots in a downtown parking garage

Not a whole lot on my mind today.  I am very very sleepy and my body hurts.  I'm still trying to convince Hubby that I need to cut my breasts off.  They hurt from the inside out.  My mucus is nice and thick like it should be, but its a little ucky...

Oh, and today, I had to do my shot in a downtown parking garage.  We had a hockey game tonight and there is no place to do my shot other than the bathroom.  Hubby said that he would do my shot, but we had to do it in the car in the parking garage.  Thankfully, we were able to park in a corner where there weren't many people and there was a nice large pillar blocking anyone from seeing me with my pants around my knees!

Tomorrow, we are supposed to trigger!  My appointment is at 9:45.  Hopefully I'll be getting my injection in my hip around 10!  That means turkey basting on Sunday morning.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment