Friday, March 16, 2012

Cycle Day 4-It burns, it burns!

Second day of injections and I forgot how much it burns!

I also forgot the weird taste you get about 25 seconds after the injection.  Its like I have rocks in my mouth, an earthy and mineral flavor....

I've warned my coworkers that I may experience some crazy emotions over the next few weeks, and hopefully months.  They decided on a 'fluffy bunny' and 'grizzly bear' system.  If I'm having a good day, I am to hang a picture of a fluffy bunny on my cubicle wall, and if its a bad day, up goes the bear.  Its a cute idea and they are being good sports with it.  They've all offered to help cover things when I have to run to the doctor for a follow up scan.

My hormones haven't started affecting my moods, yet.  I do, however, feel like I haven't slept in weeks.  I was having serious insomnia earlier this week, but Dr. James gave me the ok to take tylenol pm.  I took it last night and passed out.  It wasn't a very restful sleep though....

Ok, wow, fell asleep for two hours only moments after typing that last bit.  I could not stay awake.  Now, hubby is in bed sleeping and I'm awake...  ugh....

Not a whole lot more to say about today, so we'll see how things go tomorrow.  I should start feeling my ovaries in the next couple of days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment